Author Topic: Facebook's Left-Leaning Bias  (Read 7182 times)

finehoe

Re: Facebook's Left-Leaning Bias
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2016, 01:21:04 PM »

The part about "left-leaning" is the lie.  Only one person has made that claim, the other "news curators" don't collaborate that part.

Sentient

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2016, 01:55:24 PM »

The part about "left-leaning" is the lie.  Only one person has made that claim, the other "news curators" don't collaborate that part.

and the word 'artificially inject' was also a lie.  You cannot do this unless it is already trending but from a blocked source that has to be checked on a case by case basis.

The only other example was in the category of breaking news, like the charlie hebdo attacks or the Paris Bombing.  Any News Organization that doesn't anticipate those stories as breaking and trending should be shut down.

So please, continue to mesh out this completely fabricated non story.

Stephen doubles down on the "it's a lie" card... 

Finehoe " the other "news curators" don't collaborate that part."  I'd say that was a Freudian Slip, but you might actually just mean it.

Adam White

• Facebook
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 02:02:39 PM »

If I read that an orange juice drink had an ingredient list that 'included' aspartame, I wouldn't assume that it was an aspartame only beverage.

Yeah, I made the point earlier. They said including, not including and limited to. They cast the net wide and are suitably vague. So I wouldn't necessarily call that a lie.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:04:10 PM by Adam White »

Sentient

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2016, 02:14:29 PM »

and the word 'artificially inject' was also a lie.  You cannot do this unless it is already trending but from a blocked source that has to be checked on a case by case basis.

The only other example was in the category of breaking news, like the charlie hebdo attacks or the Paris Bombing.  Any News Organization that doesn't anticipate those stories as breaking and trending should be shut down.

So please, continue to mesh out this completely fabricated non story.

Stephen doubles down on the "it's a lie" card... 

Finehoe " the other "news curators" don't collaborate that part."  I'd say that was a Freudian Slip, but you might actually just mean it.

You know what this means right?

Vince Foster wasn't a suicide.

InPEACH!

finehoe

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »

Sorry, that's supposed to be "corroborate".