Author Topic: Jacksonville builders seek extension of mobility fee moratorium  (Read 23743 times)

Know Growth

Re: Jacksonville builders seek extension of mobility fee moratorium
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2015, 08:03:10 PM »
See Also- long established Lewis,Longman & Walker

PA

See also- Planners & Consultants   NE Florida    Regional Planning Council  Orlando Utilities/River Summit No.: ah...skip that one,paid off handsomely to remove    DCA   Prosser Hollack  Spelling? I am not prone to pull the files,My Sense is this thread is basically Useless.   Sorry for the abbreviated search horizon. used to be broader.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:15:18 PM by Know Growth »

YellowBluffRoad

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2015, 08:35:55 AM »
Sorry for asking what's probably a dumb question, but I can't find info on COJ site and my searches on MetroJax are coming up with older info... What's the current status of the mobility fee? Was the sliding scale waiver extended or is it a full funding level now? Are any developments on the outskirts of Jax (still within Duval) being held accountable to pay for a full mobility fee? How does a community member find out how much mobility fee funds have been collected (and for which developments) within a specific mobility zone and what funds from it have been expended towards zone capital improvements?

fieldafm

« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »
Sorry for asking what's probably a dumb question, but I can't find info on COJ site and my searches on MetroJax are coming up with older info... What's the current status of the mobility fee? Was the sliding scale waiver extended or is it a full funding level now? Are any developments on the outskirts of Jax (still within Duval) being held accountable to pay for a full mobility fee? How does a community member find out how much mobility fee funds have been collected (and for which developments) within a specific mobility zone and what funds from it have been expended towards zone capital improvements?

The 'sliding scale' is in effect at the moment. The Dept of Planning has this info. You can email mlogan@coj.net for all of the numbers. It's all public records accessible to anyone.

Deusami

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2016, 01:52:09 PM »
Seems like the contributions are so small that the City should be able to take it or leave it.  <$2M lost in transportation revenue seems like a lot to me or to a single business owner but it would only pay for about a mile of roadway.  Transportation budgets are usually two orders of magnitude larger.

thelakelander

• Metro Jacksonville
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »
Since it was reduced for years, the contribution should be small. Nevertheless, if it is 2M, you can add and fix a lot of sidewalks with it.