Author Topic: Marbon Road Park-N-Ride  (Read 987 times)

Scarlettjax

Marbon Road Park-N-Ride
« on: May 13, 2016, 04:45:57 PM »
It appears this property is for sale by JTA:

http://www.colliers.com/-/media/images/properties/id5/c/7/4/8930b38140db9cfd21e4b7eb5401/6002toemail.pdf.pdf?la=en-us

There are also "for sale" signs in front of the property.  I searched the JTA website but was unable to find any information concerning relocation or more information concerning the sale of the property. 

I noticed the Mandarin Park-N-Ride option for the stadium shuttle is no longer listed on the main stadium shuttle page on the JTA website as an option, but it is referenced under the "Downtown" Lot options as being unavailable for the Taxslayer Bowl.  Further, if you click on the bottom of the page for "Directions and Maps" the page that comes up lists the Mandarin Lot. 

Anyone know what's up?  I know quite a few folks from St. Johns and Mandarin use that Park-N-Ride, and a whole lot use the stadium shuttle to and from the Jags games.  I could not find any further information on it. 

exnewsman

Re: Marbon Road Park-N-Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:54:11 PM »
JTA will keep some spaces as a Park-n-Ride at Marbon but a larger portion is being sold off. Marbon is not available for Taxslayer or preseason Jags games but I available for regular season games. JTA hasn't locked in all the details for the upcoming football season yet. Notifications typically go out to Jags season ticket holders in July/August.

Scarlettjax

Re: Marbon Road Park-N-Ride
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 07:26:01 PM »
Thanks.  Can't say I'm thrilled about it, but at least I know something about what's going on.